TRUTH TO THE WORLD GOSPEL CAMPAIGN “WORLD APOSTOLIC HARVEST” (T.W.G.C. “WORLD APOSTOLIC HARVEST”), was founded by the inspiration of God to spread the Gospel and to enable spiritual growth for all the believers all over the earth. T.W.G.C. HARVEST is a mission Ministry of GOOD FAITH IN GOD REVIVAL MINISTRIES (G.F.G.R. MINISTRIES). These Ministries are founded by Apostle Maduka Martins.The mother Ministry, G.F.G.R. Ministries was founded on 14th Dec. 2003; while the mission Ministry, T.W.G.C. Harvest was founded on 7th May 2006. Both Ministries have been geared towards the teaching of godly living and salvation.
MISSION AND VISION.
This great commission is to build the body of Christ through the spreading of the gospel and deeds which will provide for the salvation of God’s people and to improve their standard of living through His words. As we now set our hands to write the vision, so that he that runs may read it, the vision having been clearly written and made plain (Habakkuk 2:2).
1. UNITY. To build up the body of Christ, by networking with all churches, as well as with local and international Ministries. This networking is to provide leadership training to Ministers, to the small, local and International churches, to encourage unity and fellowship among Pastors, church leaders and Para-church group, through dedication to duty.
2. GOOD-NEWS. To go to everywhere with the lifeline of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, wherever we desire to evangelize with love, integrity and without compromise. To witness the good-news with passion to save souls.
3. ONE CROSS FOR ALL. To cross-cultural, racial and denominational lines for unity, fellowship, networking and progress. To make an open door to all of like faith who desire to join with us in a common goal for the highest good. To proclaim and declare one cross for all cultures, races, denomination and people.
4. GO YOU AND PREACH. To go wherever there is a need for the gospel; to the rich or poor; to the minority and majority; to the large and small; to the free and incarcerated; to go where many fail to go, and to meet the needs of the people before us through the gospel.
5. EMPOWER THE CALLED. To empower and make opportunities available to those that are called to Minister the gospel. To expand their horizons through new associations and experiences. To assist; new, young and old Ministers in fulfilling God’s calling upon their lives.
6. TO DREAM A NEW DREAM. To cause all the peoples with which we associates to catch up a new vision. To make them dream yet another dream, and to keep their eyes on Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of their faith.
7. CALLING ALL PEOPLE. To call and encourage all people to move out of their comfort zone, to be all they can be for Jesus Christ and to fulfill the God’s purpose of creation upon their lives. To encourage them to pursue the purpose and to live up to their potentials, and to bring fort a good fruit of the Holy Spirit of God (Galatians. 5:22-23).
The above Mission and Vision statement are what we uphold here and our Ministers and missionaries are well rooted to run it.
STATEMENT OF FAITH.
Our statement of Faith is what we believe in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the reconciliation of man to God the Father.
1. TRINITY: We believe in the Trinity: God the Father; God the Son (His only begotten son our Savior Jesus Christ, the word); and God the Holy Spirit (the Comforter or the power arm of God). 1John 5:7. “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the word, and the Holy Spirit and these three are one”; Revelation 19:13. “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD. John 1:1. “In the beginning was the WORD and the Word was with God, and the WORD was God”; 2Corinthians 3:17. “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty”.
2. BIBLE AS THE WORD OF GOD: We believe that the bible is the inspired Word of God to provide teaching and guidance for His children. 2Timothy 3:16. “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness”. John 6:63. “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The WORDS that I speak to you are SPIRIT and they are LIFE. John 4:24. “God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth”. John 14:24. “He who does not love Me does not keep My WORDS; and the WORD which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
3. CREATIVITY OF ALL THINGS: We believe that God created the heavens and the earth, and all that consists in it. Genesis 1:1. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”. And we believe that all the creativity was by the breath of His mouth (WORD). 2Peter 3:5. “For this they willfully forget: that by the WORD of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water”. John 1:1, 3. “In the beginning was the WORD, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. “All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made”.
4. SALVATION: We believe that the only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”. John 14:6. “Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. We believe in salvation by confessing our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 10:9-10. “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. We believe that Jesus was sent down to earth by God the Father to die for our sins. 1Peter 2:24. “Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness – by whose stripes you were healed”. We believe in the life abundance and the miracles of Jesus Christ.
5. EVIL: We believe that satan was created by God and was originally in heaven and as a result of his pride he rebelled against God. Then God cast him out of heaven. Ezekiel 28:16. “By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; Therefore I cast you out as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; And I destroy you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones”. (Isaiah 14:12-15). We believe that satan is the origin of every evil thing. And satan through his evil works caused man to sin against God in the garden of Eden, thereby separating man from his relationship with God through the serpent. Genesis 3:13. “And the Lord God said to the woman, what is this you have done? The woman said, the serpent (satan) deceived me, and I ate”. Every evil, wickedness and negativity against the will of man is the products or works of satan and his agents.
6. HELL FIRE: We believe that there is a place as hell, prepared for all the followers of satan. Hell is a place of everlasting punishment. Luke 16:23. “And being in torments in hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom”. All that do wickedness shall have there place in hell fire with satan their master. Mathew 25:41. “Then He will say to those on the left hand, depart from Me, you are cursed, into that everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels”.
7. HEAVEN IS REAL: We believe that there is a place for the redeemed of the Lord called heaven. This is a place we all look forward for as our home (ETERNITY) the dwelling place of the Living God and all that do righteously. John 6:38. “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him (God) who sent Me”. Philippians 3:20. “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savoir, the Lord Jesus Christ”.
MISSION PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES:
Our mission projects and activities are by the inspiration of God and through His divine direction and leading. The most important of all our activities to the children of God is to make heaven (salvation). And this can be easily achieved when they have known that God sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins for us to have salvation. We believe that once salvation is assured, peace and joy of the Lord is already established. We believe that these can only be realized through the word of God which will guide you to live a life that is in line with the will of God.
These Projects and Activities are currently undertaking and run by Our Ministry through the inspiration and leading of God.
TEACHING THE WORD OF TRUTH AND PLANTING OF CHURCHES.
SUPPORT LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CHURCHES.
HOLD REVIVALS AND CRUSADES.
TRAINING MISSIONARY WORKERS.
PROVIDE CHRISTIAN COUNSELING, PRAYERS & DELIVERANCE.
PROVIDE FOR THE POOR, ORPHAN, AGED AND SICK PEOPLE.
MEET THE NEEDS OF ALL THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD.
Helps to make a better society.
Teaching the word of Truth: We the members of “TWGC Harvest” and her mother Ministry “GFGR Ministries” have been called to teach the world the WORD of Truth. That is why we said, TRUTH IS OUR WORD.
Sanctify them by Your TRUTH, Your WORD is TRUTH. John 17:17.
We have been traveling to many towns, cities and countries sanctifying them by the word of truth (God). Finally, now we are in the city of Phnom Penh the capital of Cambodia, giving them the word of truth as we are commanded. We have the plans to acquire a land to build our PRAYER CITY in this country. The planed Prayer City, will be the Asia Headquarters, it will be about Twenty Hectares (20 hect) of land. And it is to be located at the Kendal Province about an hour drive from Phnom Penh. Prayer City is a quiet place of waiting unto the Lord (Mountain).
Support local and international churches: TWGC Harvest works with many churches both local and international churches in supporting them in various ways for expansion and growth of the churches. And some of the ways are:
Hold Revivals and Crusades: TWGC Harvest is primarily commissioned for Revivals and Crusades all over the world. We carry out revivals and crusades on our own. We as well organize and carry it out with local and international churches, and organizations that have passion for saving souls and for the expansion of the GOSPEL. Our mandate is that the people of God must be Delivered and Revived.
Training Missionary workers: TWGC Harvest, we train missionary workers and send them to the field of harvest. As well we train missionaries of local and international churches and organizations. And we plan to have our, TWGC Harvest Mission College established here.
Provide Christian Counseling, Prayers and Deliverance: TWGC Harvest, we are empowered with the word of Truth, to set the people of God Free from captivity in the name of JESUS CHRIST. John 8:32. “Therefore if the Son (Jesus) makes you free, you shall be free indeed. We are empowered by the Spirit of God to counsel, pray and deliver His people in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Isaiah 61:1-3. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me: To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted; To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. That they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
Provides for the Poor,Orphan, Aged and Sick People : TWGC Harvest, we take care of the poor and the less privileged through the gospel by providing them food, clothing, shelter, drugs, etc. Mark 10:21. “Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him one thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross and follow Me”. Galatians 2:10. “They desired only that we should remember the POOR, the very thing which I also was eager to do.
Meet the needs of all through the Word of God: TWGC Harvest believed that the only thing that can meet the needs of all people is the word of God. That is why TRUTH is our key to all nations. We believe in the Miracles of our Lord Jesus through His Word which He has been performing and will continue to perform. Mark 16:20. “And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen”. Mathew 28:20. “Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen”.